The rules of the awards are quite simple:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.
I have done the first one. Here goes the second rule:
Hmmmmm, what 7 seven things about me should I share? Well, here we go:
1) I love to sing: I sing to myself anytime and anywhere. I learn the lyrics of songs easily and can start to sing along after listening to a song once. I was in the choir in school, but somehow, have not gotten round to joining my church choir.
2) I am a girlie girl. I love to dress up and do the whole matching colors stuff, from jewelry (beads and any kind of jewelry) to eye-shadow, to nail colors, to clothes and even my undies. The whole works. ;-)
3) I love the Lord and try to please Him in all I do. I marvel each day at God's faithfulness in my life.
4) I get irritated at people that ask silly questions: For eg., You see me dressing up and carrying my bag to go out and you ask me if I'm going out. I tell such a person, no, I'm about to go and take my bath. It's obvious that I'm going out na. *kmt*
5) I have battled pimples and acne on my face since I was in secondary school. I took a lot of fried groundnuts while in secondary school and I guess it contributed to it. I have used all sorts of things, visited dermatologists and heeded to the advise of many. I don tire abeg. Sometimes, it clears and I feel like one very pretty babe. Other times, it just comes all out as if they want to wage a war on my face. I guess I react to somethings. I have stopped using all those different things on my face and try not to let it bother me.
6) I feel hot easily and so do not like been out in the sun. My friends say it's because I'm used to the air-conditions at home, work and everywhere. Of course that does not mean that I don't go out under the sun. I just get irritated when I'm hot. I tell my siblings that I will have an air-conditon in my kitchen and we would all laugh.
7) I love to sleep. I no fit shout am enough sef. As in, I sleep in the bus on my way back from work. If I'm following my colleague, it's better sef, because the air-condition go dey cool my borri. If I'm bored, hungry, angry, happy, sad, anything, and anywhere, I can just sleep. It's crazy. :-D. Surprisingly, I'm not a deep sleeper.
Now to the final part:
I am a newbie on blogsville, but had been following some blogs silently even before I started blogging. These are a few of the blogs I discovered:
- Ema Leecious
- P.E.T Projects
- Dee Dee
I discover new blogs everyday and will be following them too. You all rock. *HUGGGSSSS*